Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alyssa Turns "49" ..... in dog years that is!




Alyssa turned 7 on November 12th. she had some friends from school and some friends from her neighborhood come.

It was a really fun party. She wanted a Littlest Pet Shop puppy party. We put up little pet shop posters on the walls. I made each of the kids a pair of ears. They decorated their collars and had dog tags to go with them.

We played Dog-Dog-Cat (Duck-Duck- Goose) and "Spot Says" (Simon Says". We had a doggy bone scavenger hunt. Each "puppy" had to go find two doggy bones that had numbers on them matching their "doggy bags". After they found their bones (real dog treats) I gave them a toy (tennis ball). We also played musical dog house. We had a tent set up that had Alyssa's doghouse on it. There were numbers set up in a circle around and through the dog house. Wehn the music stopped and I called out a number they got a prize.
They had cake and "puppy chow" (chex mix with peanut butter and chocolate and powdered sugar mixed together). They had "water" (really clear koolaid) to drink. They thought that was fun. I also had spoons and straws when they got tired of trying to eat like a dog. The best thing was that since they were "puppies" they got to eat on the floor out of dog bowls. The kids thought this was way cool, not to mention the clean up for it was soooo easy.

It was a ton of fun. Alyssa had a blast.
I can't believe she is really 7. She is growing up so fast.
sure do love you Alyssa.
Happy Birthday.










































1 comment:

sladefamilyaz said...

Sounds like a fantastic dog party! Too cute!