Thursday, February 26, 2009

During Ashley's visit in February she and the girls put on a performance for us. Ashley was the director/producer/song writer/announcer. Alyssa and Adalyn were the performers. Once the show started John thought it was fun to be in the show to so they had to change the progam a little to include him in on of the performances. They had lots of fun doing this and we had lots of fun watching.













Dancing Queens


















Behind Ashley's blanket (screen) is the keyboard. She pretended to be playing the dance songs that the girls and John danced to. If the girls needed help with their "wardrobe" she would sneak out and go down the stairs and help them. She was great at multi tasking.












The performers in their fairy dance





Showing off their talents



























John was a super hero in his dance





















Accepting their applause. My little performers. I love them dearly.
I took some videos of different dances. They were so fun to watch I thought all of our family and friends might enjoy them as well. I think we are going to be looking at "So You Think You can Dance" in a few years



No comments: