
Ashley is giving John a horsy ride. We are having a fun visit with Ashley being here this week. The kids love getting to play with her. She is a joy to have in our family and we miss her when she is gone.
WE all got hair cuts. Adalyn's was the most extreme. Every time I brush her hair she cries saying it hurts. This time I decided to do something a little different than the A-line we normally do. She wasn't really that crazy about it. She especially wasn't happy when we got home and Alyssa told her she looked like a boy. She cried for 30 min. Finally I think she is growing into it and it is so cute and can be dressed up with cute barrettes and clippies. Calls about how cute (and girly)her hair is would be greatly appreciated.









2 comments:
Cute haircuts!! When does Ashley go back? I am free for pictures on Saturday if you still needed some! :) You tell little miss Adalyn that I think her hair is adorable! And you're right, that kind of hairstyle looks super cute with headbands and hair clips. Call me and we can make some for her so she feels better about her new hairstyle! I miss you and love you to pieces!!
Looks like you had fun camping! Tell Adalyn that I had my hair cut just like that my freshman year of college. It's a very grown up cut.
Post a Comment