


I was working last Saturday and came home to find John with a swollen nose and the owie he has on his nose. I guess he fell on Adalyn's bunk bed and hit his nose on the wooden footboard. To make matters worse a few days later he fell on the driveway and hit his face right below his left eye. so he had two black eyes and his left eye was black under the eye also.
These pictures are actually 4-5 days old. My camera was full and I had to wait and get a cd so I could empty those pictures and get some of John. If you can imagine that he actually looked worse he did. The swelling has actually gone down in these pictures. I felt so sorry for him. Of course it never seemed to phase him. He is still wide open in everything he does.
Boys. They are in a league all their own.



3 comments:
He is such a cutie- black eye or not! Thanks again for a fun night!
This does not surprise me one bit. He is the most accident prone child I have ever seen.
Ouch! I remember those days with Cole! Thank goodness boys are made tough.
Post a Comment