For Family Home Evening last night we went to Thanksgiving Point for an evening of fun. They had Popcicle eating contest, kool-aid balloon throw, jello fight, quicksand (cornstarch and water), and other things that you could do. It was so fun. We went mainly for the jello fight and the adults had just as much fun as the kids. It was awesome. Let me just say that these pictures really do not do the adults justice. For example I had jello all over my back and all in my hair. Plus I have on Pink scrubs so you can't even see what is on me in the front.
It was a ton of fun. Thanks to the McCall's for calling me and reminding me of this fun activity.
7 years ago












4 comments:
What great fun. Loved the kool-aid episode although I am grateful that I was not there to witness it (or help clean it up!)Love,
Bama Gramma
Why am I not on your blog list?!?
Maybe it's cause she's wearing a white shirt, but the fun is really showing up on Alyssa in that last picture. Those all sound like fun games. I'll have to set up an Olympic course of them in our backyard. Do not envy the kool-aid pool, though. Believe it or not, Aubrey's the only one in this house who spills anything like that...so far...
Wow! It looks like Alyssa got the most into it. And I love John's new hairdo.
What a great idea! Love the photos!
Post a Comment