
"WHAT"S NEXT" is the name of this post because I know it will not be the last disaster we have with John in our house. Tonight it was the entire gallon of kool-aid being poured on the floor. We were getting ready for dinner and have everything set. I put the koo-laid next to Jacob's place. Next thing we know we hear a loud yell and crash. Jacob yelling because he knows he is too late and the kool-aid pitcher dropping. The girls and I could do nothing but start laughing at the look on Jacob's and John's faces. Jacob's face was complete horror while John's was a cross between panic and innocence.
We did the only thing we could do. Clean it up with lots of towels and Jacob made more kool-aid.
Stay tuned for the next catastrophe that John creates in our home. We love him dearly.



2 comments:
I am thinking that Jacob is blaming poor, little John for everything! j/k Don't you love two year olds and their curiosity for everything!!!
One of my flaws is to always make more of the "spilled milk" accidents or in your case spilled koolaid. I'm glad you guys had a good laugh. Thanks for the reminder
Post a Comment