Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School has officially started. Alyssa started on the 17. She is in the 2nd grade this year. Her teacher's name is Miss Alysa Hart which Alyssa thinks is very cool. Her teacher also tried out for American Idol one year, but according to Alyssa, "that stinkin' Simon didn't send her to Hollywood".


John wouldn't be left out of the pictures taking process. He loves to hae his pictures taken. He will be very lonely without the girls at home to pester him. Maybe he will enjoy his quiet time. He is growing fast.

Adalyn started Kindergarten. She has been so excited and I am sure she will love it. Her teacher is Mrs Kerr. Mrs Kerr's husband actually was one of Jacob's companions on his mission.
I can't believe my sweet girl is starting Kindergarten.



2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

John doesn't look like a baby anymore! Glad the girls like school. My uncle works at a coal mine and he used to drive the trucks (for lack of a better word) that have those big wheels. If you think the wheels are big...

Alaina said...

I loved the photos of everyone. We miss you guys.