John is exploring again. Two days ago I hosed off the patio really well. Today John was playing under the grill and knock over the can of oil, grease, "crud" that is hanging under the grill. Luckily it didn't get on him, but did cover the patio and I had to hose of the patio again only to find that oil, grease, and "crud" doesn't come off of concrete very well.
I also found him climbing up the monkey bar ladder. Luckily he can only figure out how to stand on the first step. I fear it wont be long before he figures out how to climb even higher. I am a little worried about broken bones in the future for that kids. Especially when I think back to his dad's track record.
His inside adventures include climbing on the stools that stay in the kitchen for the girls to help cook. He likes getting on them so he can reach the cabinet. He likes to play in the sink. This morning when the girls were helping make banana bread John had to climb up on the stool with them and then started fussing because he couldn't smash the bananas by himself.
7 years ago



1 comment:
I love reading about John. Such a cutie.
Post a Comment