Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 4th blunder.




On July 6th we made strawberry freezer jam. For those of you who have never tried this it is to die for. It is also the easiest jam/jelly I have ever made.

The kids all pitched in and helped. Even John was trying to help as you can see in the background of Adalyn's picture


We went to a bar-b-que the afternoon of the forth. I kept feeling like my shoes where not level, but didn't bother to inspect them close. After playing on some big blow up balloons with the kids I come back to put my shoes on only to realize that I have two different shoes. Embarrasing, but really funny. I would not wear shoes again until Jacob went home and got me two matching shoes.



The kids had a blast playing and dancing to the music while we were waiting to watch "Horton Hears a Who" on the big blow up screen they had at the park.





As you can tell from this blog and the beach blog I am still trying to figure out this thing. I have pictures that I can't figure out how to move them and words that I can't figure out how to move. When all is said and done I hope you can figure out which picture goes with which writing. Enjoy reading.




2 comments:

sladefamilyaz said...

What a cute little ragdoll!

Cheyenne said...

That thing with the shoes totally sounds like something I would do. I LOVE freezer jam. I make strawberry and blueberry. My mom makes strawberry every year and it's the one thing I looked forward to the most when I went home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.