In the end we wound up ditching the kid buggy about half way through the store. This in the end caused huge melt down from my little man, but in the end we were able to finally get all the shopping done before the day ended.



Adalyn and John were very cute in their apparel they picked to wear for today. Notice John's shoes (they are my clogs). His hat is a hat I made for Jacob one year for Halloween when he was Snow White's (Ashley) prince.
Adalyn is sporting some very cute dress up shoes, a maroon scarf and a knitted hat. Also that white thing she is holding is actually shelving cover. She decided to use it as a skirt and had me tape it on her.
I love music and you will often find us dancing around our house to music. Check out our future So You Think You Can Dance Winners below.
Oh. If anyone knows how to get the video's turned the right way I would love to know. I am sure you would rather watch them without having to turn your head sideways.



3 comments:
Love the pictures. I also go to the Nutcracker every year. A bunch of us used to go in high school and then when we were home for Christmas. Aubrey and I haven't been in a year, and it doesn't look like we'll go this year, either. Still, it will be a Martin family tradition. I like the idea of giving the kids a nutcracker. Wish I could have seen your play!
Your kids are so cute! I wish I could see them. And I can identify with your girls...I always fall asleep at the Nutcracker, too. Love you and miss you! Jenny Sue
PS-Thanks for the BUMBO. It rocks!
I totally agree, the tiny shopping carts are adorable, but can really make for a frustrating shopping trip! Your little guy sure looks big pushing it around, though. What a cutie.
Post a Comment