Friday, February 6, 2009

John's latest adventure

First I need to clarify something from my last post. At our Christmas breakfast at Thomas's house I said the only people in our family not there were Amanda and Ashley. Not necessarily true. Beth, Ryan, Ty, and Jim were also not there. Sorry about that Beth. I was just thinking I had seen you the night before, so it was just an assumption.

So, this morning John had another adventure I thought I would share. I was downstairs talking to Ashley and I hear Adalyn yelling for me. Pretty soon she comes downstairs and tells me John has gotten her cup of juice and spilled it all over. I come upstairs to find this...........


2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

There's one way to get the job done!

Marta said...

O.k. that has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!! The thing I like the most is hearing your cute little laugh in the background! I don't hear that laugh near enough, I miss you!! Lets get together soon!!!!!